At the beginning, it is essential to provide the high-potential talents in your Vietnamese enterprise with a solid, accurate, and basic understanding of the concept and practice of management. This relates to whether that person and the team they shall lead in the future can achieve high performance, reduce setbacks, as well as help the company move forward.
Through this series of courses, it is possible for Vietnamese managers with just a rudimentary entrepreneurial knowledge to master the basic management elements, use the main tools of the management work, and lead the team to produce high performance. This is an indispensable course for training Vietnamese professional managers.
Basic Management – Team Building – Vietnamese
Vietnam Business Management
The course is suitable for (taught in Vietnamese):
- Junior manager or head of an assistant manager
- Potential talents who are ready for managerial tasks
- People who want to understand the basic management elements
Course outline, training for 7 hours
- Establish the sense of Team Consensus
- Appreciate different opinion and team work
- Recognize the power of communication
- Bulid the effective communication method
- Touch the power of team work – Team Building
- Re-enforce the power of team work
- We invite teachers from Vietnam who have more than 10 years’ experience in business management
- The curriculum design focuses on the operational structure of the enterprise and the basic concepts, and establishes the manager’s basic management capabilities.
- Course in Vietnamese
Date and place
- The location is suggested to be at the theme park, or resort with enough space for team building activities
- The time is arranged both by the company (factory) and by UP Learning Center
- Call (Does not include VAT, transportation for participants, outdoor location and long-distance travel costs)
- Number of participants is within 25. Extra charge occurs for additional members. Maximum is 40.
Please ” Ω Contact Us ! “ , enjoy planning with Up Learning Center a course in Vietnamese for your Vietnamese Managers – Basic Management training programs.
Online customer service: